BSB30120 – certificate iii in business virtual class
Build your future
The ‘PRESTIGE-ous’ Certificate III in Business invites you into life after school, well equipped with the confidence to take on your career goals. Learn and practice transferable skills such as; applying critical thinking, supporting your own wellbeing in the workplace and inclusive and sustainable work practices. Whether you want to work in the business sector or choose to change industries, business skills are needed in every industry.
A career in the big world of business! Increase your skills, knowledge & employability!
Qualification code: BSB30120
Qualification name: Certificate III in Business
Nationally recognised qualification: Yes
Can contribute to your ATAR? Yes
Can contribute to your QCE? Yes
For more information on contribution to ATAR and QCE, visit
Duration: 12 months
Units of competency: 13 (6 core units + 7 electives to suit outcome)
- BSBCRT311 Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- BSBPEF201 Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- BSBSUS211 Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBTWK301 Use inclusive work practices
- BSBWHS311 Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- BSBXCM301 Engage in workplace communication
Elective units: Various units chosen to suit the desired outcome, contact our operations team for a detailed list of units.
Delivery: Virtual class
Fees and payment plans
Payment plans available:
Entry requirements and eligibility
- Access to a laptop and internet.
- Students must be aged 15 years or above.
- Currently studying at an Australian school.
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen.
Available campuses, locations and upcoming intakes
- Starts 25th February 3:30-5:30pm weekly online classes
- Visit upcoming courses or contact us for next intake dates
Work Integrated Learning and Placement
Not applicable to this course.
- Career possibilities may include:
- Hotels and resorts
- Human Resources
Further Learning Pathways
- Apply for a School Based Traineeship with Prestige Service Training
- Apply to complete a Diploma with Prestige Service Training
- Beyond School programs available for year 12 graduates
- University pathways
Recognition of Prior Learning
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is available on most Prestige Service Training qualifications. If you have completed formal or informal training and have knowledge, skills and employment experience in this area, you may apply for RPL.
You will be asked to provide evidence to support your application and our Operations team will assist you through the RPL assessment process.
Credit is also available for this qualification. If you have completed previous study in this qualification, or an equivalent, you can provide a copy of your transcript/s from your earlier study and we will conduct a credit assessment.
How to enrol
You’ve made a great choice and we’re excited to have you on board! The next step is to apply, and we’re here to help every step of the way.
Before you apply you will need the following:
- Student ID (for current high school students)
- Photo of a Green Medicare Card, Passport or Birth Certificate in colour
- Evidence of QLD residency dated within 6 months (Driver’s license, concession card or utility bill or bank statement with your address on it)
- YOU WILL NEED a USI number – please visit www.usi.gov.au to look up or create your USI number
- A parent close by to also sign if under the age of 18!
You’ve made a great choice and we’re excited to have you on board! The next is to apply, and we’re here to help every step of the way.
When you’re prompted to select the course (at the end of the enrolment form), select: 2021-C3B-VC
Create your career pathway today!
It’s a no brainer! Start your journey with PST today and experience industry-leading, innovative and inspiring training programs and give yourself an opportunity like never before.
WHY CHOOSE PST?
INDUSTRY LEADING, NATIONALLY RECOGNISED COURSES
FUN & ENGAGING INDUSTRY-QUALIFIED TRAINERS
STRIVE FOR SUCCESS WITH A COMPANY THAT WILL SUPPORT YOU!