Accidents can happen anywhere and at any time, are you equipped to help?
The WHS Act requires all Australian employers (PCBU’s) to have an adequate number of training people in First Aid available in the workplace.
The ‘PRESTIGE-ous’ course equips participants with the skills and knowledge to confidently and correctly perform First Aid on a range of injuries and illnesses.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will earn a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for the unit you have completed.
Prior to the course commencement date, we will provide you with precourse literature to be submitted a week before the start date (this will allow time for any revisions that may be needed).
So, what are you waiting for? Invest in your future and get ready to increase your employment opportunities today!
Build your future
Prestige Service Training offers Nationally Recognised short courses, this full day course covers two units: HLTAID011 Provide First Aid. Gain new skills and increase your career opportunities with this sought after qualification.
- Qualification code:HLTAID011 (previously HLTAID003)
- Qualification name: Provide First Aid + Provide Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Nationally recognised qualification: Yes
- Can contribute to your ATAR? No
- Can contribute to your QCE? No
- The WHS Act requires all Australian employers to have an adequate number of people trained in first aid. This course gives you a competitive edge if applying for work or a bonus in a current position either way, this short course is a big tick.
- For more information on contribution to ATAR and QCE, visit https://www.qtac.edu.au/
Duration: 8 hours for full first aid.
Units of competency: 2
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
Delivery: Face to face classes with online assessment.
Fees and payment plans
- Full day first aid = $99
Entry requirements and eligibility
- Access to a laptop and internet.
- Students must be aged 15 years or above.
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen.
Available campuses, locations and upcoming intakes
Scroll across to see all details in the table.
Work Integrated Learning and Placement
Not applicable to this course.
Beneficial for any job!
How to enrol
You’ve made a great choice, and we’re excited to have you on board! The next step is to apply, and we’re here to help every step of the way. Before you apply, you will need the following:
- Student ID (for current high school students)
- Photo of a Green Medicare Card, Passport, or Birth Certificate in colour
- Evidence of QLD residency dated within 6 months (Driver’s license, concession card or utility bill, or bank statement with your address on it)
- YOU WILL NEED a USI number – please visit www.usi.gov.au to look up or create your USI number
- A parent close by to also sign if under the age of 18