SITHFAB002 Provide RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCOHOL (RSA)
Build your future
Prestige Service Training offers Nationally Recognised short courses, this 3.5 hour course covers unit SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA). Gain new skills and increase your career opportunities with this sought after qualification.
$40 or combine with RGS for $70
Gain sought after skills!
Qualification code: SITHFAB002
Qualification name: Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
Nationally recognised qualification: Yes
Can contribute to your ATAR? No
Can contribute to your QCE? No
For more information on contribution to ATAR and QCE, visit
Duration: 3.5 hours
Units of competency: 1
- SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol
Delivery: Face to face classes with online assessment.
Fees and payment plans
- $40 – combine RSA with RGS for a total of $70
Entry requirements and eligibility
- There are no pre-requisites to enter the course, however it is recommended you have a minimum of a year 10 or equivalent level of English reading and writing
- Access to a laptop and internet
Available campuses, locations and upcoming intakes
- At your school (if school is offering the course as a subject)
Scroll across to see all details in the table.
|Campus||Start date||Duration||Cost||Enrolment form||Course code|
|Southport||Monday 5th July 2021||9am - 12:30pm||$40||Click here||2021-RSA-JUL-S|
|Beenleigh||Tuesday 6th July 2021||9am - 12:30pm||$40||Click here||2021-RSA-JUL-B|
|Milton||Wednesday 7th July 2021||9am - 12:30pm||$40||Click here||2021-RSA-JUL-M|
Work Integrated Learning and Placement
Not applicable to this course.
Sell, serve and supply alcohol across all types of;
- Hospitality venues
- Retail liquor outlets
Further Learning Pathways
Recognition of Prior Learning
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is not available for this short course as it is a single unit of occupancy.
How to enrol
You’ve made a great choice and we’re excited to have you on board! The next step is to apply, and we’re here to help every step of the way.
Before you apply you will need the following:
- Student ID (for current high school students)
- Photo of a Green Medicare Card, Passport or Birth Certificate in colour
- YOU WILL NEED a USI number – please visit www.usi.gov.au to look up or create your USI number
- A parent close by to also sign if under the age of 18!
Create your career pathway today!
It’s a no brainer! Start your journey with PST today and experience industry-leading, innovative and inspiring training programs and give yourself an opportunity like never before.
WHY CHOOSE PST?
INDUSTRY LEADING, NATIONALLY RECOGNISED COURSES
FUN & ENGAGING INDUSTRY-QUALIFIED TRAINERS
STRIVE FOR SUCCESS WITH A COMPANY THAT WILL SUPPORT YOU!