- Looking to FAST Start your career?
- Want to Earn and Learn?
- Unsure about what you want to do after you finish school?
School Based Traineeships just might be the answer!
- As a School Based Trainee you are paid to work
- There are no fees to gain your qualification
- Have the opportunity to work with our awesome employers
- Gain credit towards your Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE)
- Earn while you learn in your industry of choice
- Gain hands-on practical work experience
- Build confidence to succeed in the workplace
- Articulate into further vocational education
- Learn practical skills and experience that are industry specific
What is School Based Traineeships?
A combination of school, off the job training and paid work, that can gain you credit towards a national recognised qualification.
A School Based traineeship enable you to undertake a traineeships while studying Years 10, 11 and 12. This gives you the opportunity to work towards a nationally recognised qualification while remaining at school.
You will generally spend one day per week in the workplace, however during school holidays, you may be available to work extra hours by mutual arrangement and negotiation between you and the employer. You will need to work a minimum of 375 hours which is a minimum of 7.5 hours over a 12 month period.
Why Prestige Service Training?
- Flexibility and choice of delivery methods
- Supported learning environment
- Prospective employer connections: we put you working shoulder to shoulder with awesome employers.
- Industry Mentoring: we give you the right support to put your best foot forward. Your own Service Facilitator to guide and progress your training outcomes.
- We don’t just hook you up with a job. We connect you with valuable career building opportunities.
CHECK OUT CURRENT VACANCIES
All jobs are current and updated regularly – please click on the job for more information…
You can also find us on the following Social Media for live updates and information:
Have you heard the news?
Check out our Facebook page for more information www.facebook.com/PrestigeServiceTraining