Year 11 & 12 2 QCE Points* simple and easy
All virtual classes
Study at home, after school hours all from the comfort of your own location and device
Attend 2 x classes per week 2 hour classes | 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Flexible class options
Choose from our 2 options:
- Monday & Wednesday (commencing 14th August)
- Tuesday & Thursday (commencing 18th July)
Through our fast and simple 4-week virtual program, we are helping to prepare students to succeed – no matter their chosen pathway beyond school.
Our expert trainers will mentor students through 4 units of competency. These units can kick-start your life beyond graduation with real and transferable skills and knowledge.
Units of Competency
- BSBTEC202: Use digital technologies to communicate in a work environment
- BSBWRT311: Write simple documents
- BSBTEC303: Create electronic presentations
- BSBPEF301: Organise personal work priorities