HLTAID003 Provide First Aid + HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Build your future
Prestige Service Training offers Nationally Recognised short courses, this full day course covers two units: HLTAID003 Provide First Aid + HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (option to do half day CPR course). Gain new skills and increase your career opportunities with this sought after qualification.
8 hours for full first aid or 4 hours for CPR refresher
$99 for full-day first aid $50 half-day CPR renewal
Gain sought after skills!
Qualification code:HLTAID003 + HLTAID001
Qualification name: Provide First Aid + Provide Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Nationally recognised qualification: Yes
Can contribute to your ATAR? No
Can contribute to your QCE? No
The WHS Act requires all Australian employers to have an adequate number of people trained in first aid. This course gives you a competitive edge if applying for work or a bonus in a current position either way, this short course is a big tick.
For more information on contribution to ATAR and QCE, visit
Duration: 8 hours for full first aid or 4 hours for CPR refresher
Units of competency: 2
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID001 Provide CPR
Delivery: Face to face classes with online assessment.
Fees and payment plans
- Full day first aid = $99
- Half-day CPR renewal = $50
Entry requirements and eligibility
- Access to a laptop and internet.
- Students must be aged 15 years or above.
- Currently studying at an Australian school.
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen.
Available campuses, locations and upcoming intakes
- At your school (if school is offering the course as a subject); or
- After school at the below campus: visit upcoming courses or contact us for next intake dates
Work Integrated Learning and Placement
Not applicable to this course.
Beneficial for any job!
Further Learning Pathways
- Apply for a School Based Traineeship with Prestige Service Training
- Apply to complete a Diploma with Prestige Service Training
- Beyond School programs available for year 12 graduates
- University pathways
Recognition of Prior Learning
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is not available for this short course as it is a single unit of occupancy.
How to enrol
You’ve made a great choice and we’re excited to have you on board! The next step is to apply, and we’re here to help every step of the way.
Before you apply you will need the following:
- Student ID (for current high school students)
- Photo of a Green Medicare Card, Passport or Birth Certificate in colour
- YOU WILL NEED a USI number – please visit www.usi.gov.au to look up or create your USI number
- A parent close by to also sign if under the age of 18!
- Please use the following code to enrol:
- Southport: 2021-FA-APR-S
- Beenleigh: 2021-FA-APR-B
- Milton: 2021-FA-APR-M
Create your career pathway today!
It’s a no brainer! Start your journey with PST today and experience industry-leading, innovative and inspiring training programs and give yourself an opportunity like never before.
WHY CHOOSE PST?
INDUSTRY LEADING, NATIONALLY RECOGNISED COURSES
FUN & ENGAGING INDUSTRY-QUALIFIED TRAINERS
STRIVE FOR SUCCESS WITH A COMPANY THAT WILL SUPPORT YOU!